Dr. Steve Tracy speaks honestly from his ministry experience, personal life, and walk with God on a theology of suffering and its critical affect on our lives and ministry.
About Dr. Steve Tracy
Dr. Steve Tracy is the president and international director of Mending the Soul Ministries, a global ministry which creates abuse healing resources. Since 1995 Steve has taught theology and ethics at Phoenix Seminary and for almost 20 years he has been privileged to serve abuse trauma survivors around the world. While Steve has a Phd in New Testament, it has been but godly Congolese trauma survivors as well as his wife Celestia who have most helped him develop a theology of suffering.
- The Call to Joy and Pain: Embracing Suffering in Your Ministry by Ajith Fernando
- Suffering and the Heart of God: How Trauma Destroys and Christ Restores by Diane Langberg
- Walking with God through Pain and Suffering by Timothy Keller
- Lament for a Son by Nicholas Wolterstorff
- A Sacred Sorrow: Reaching Out to God in the Lost Language of Lament (Quiet Times for the Heart) by Michael Card
- Hurting with God: Learning to Lament with the Psalms by Glenn Pemberton
- Mending the Soul