Looking for more resources related to missionary care? We hope these resources are helpful tools.
Search through our filterable list of over 150 publications including Books, eBooks, Audiobooks, and Audio CDs. The following is a sample featured publication:
“When is the last time you thought about the state of your soul?
The health of your soul isn’t just a matter of saved or unsaved. It’s the hinge on which the rest of your life hangs. It’s the difference between deep, satisfied spirituality and a restless, dispassionate faith.
In an age of materialism and consumerism that tries to buy its way to happiness, many souls are starved and unhealthy, unsatisfied by false promises of status and wealth. We’ve neglected this eternal part of ourselves, focusing instead on the temporal concerns of the world-and not without consequence.
Bestselling author John Ortberg presents another classic that will help you discover your soul-the most important connection to God there is-and find your way out of the spiritual shallow-lands to true divine depth. With characteristic insight and an accessible story-filled approach, Ortberg brings practicality and relevance to one of Christianity’s most mysterious and neglected topics.”
Book Keyword Tags:
A podcast by Sanctuary Inn – We believe we are called to equip, refresh, and restore God’s Global Workers. On this podcast we will be interviewing guests who have much to teach us about the many facets of Missionary Care. Let’s learn together and be encouraged to press on in the work that God has given each one of us to do.
Dr. Herb Lamp unpacks the importance of holistic self-care.
Dr. Steve Tracy speaks honestly from his ministry experience, personal life, and walk with God on a theology of suffering and its critical affect on our lives and ministry.
Dr. Mary Wilder, a pioneer missionary doctor, shares her story of leaving the field to care for her aging parents.
- Care Port Counseling (Online Video Counseling)
- Valeo – Clinical Care for Global Workers (Secure Online Counseling &
- Link Care Counseling Center (Fresno, CA)
- Broom Tree Counseling (Online Video Counseling Service)
- Mission Training International (Equipping and Developing Cross-Cultural Messengers of the Gospel)
- Alongside (A Christian retreat center offering professional counseling and shared community, designed to specifically help leaders emerge from burnout or breakdown.)
- Olive Tree Counseling Center (Antalya, Turkey – A group of experienced clinical counselors serving cross-cultural workers from every corner of the globe.)
- Cornerstone Counseling (Primarily serves Christian workers throughout Asia and the people of Thailand.)
- Barnabas International (Shepherding the Hearts of Global Workers)
- Interaction International (Today’s voice for Third Culture Kids and internationall mobile families)
- TCK Training (Providing Quality Training to Promote Excellent TCK Care)
- Global Trellis (Global Trellis develops cross-cultural workers so they flourish and grow)
- PACE (Offers TCK education consultants online resources related to key TCK/cross-cultural education topics, as well as opportunities for interaction on key topics.)
- Coaching Mission International (Coaching, Coach Training and Coach Development that Strengthens, Encourages and Equips Missions Workers)