John Leverington, a counselor with decades of experience working with Global Workers, helps us to understand the joys and challenges of marriage and life outside your home culture.
About John Leverington
Marriage Resources mentioned in this Podcast with John Leverington:
- The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work by John Gottman
- Getting the Love You Want by Harville Hendrix & Helen LaKelly Hunt
- Created for Connection: The “Hold Me Tight” Guide for Christian Couples by Sue Johnson & Kenneth Sanderfer
- Love Across Latitudes: A Workbook on Cross-Cultural Marriage by Janet Fraser Smith
- In Love But Worlds Apart: Insights, questions, and tips for the intercultural couple by Grete Shelling
- Card Decks App for your phone or device to help guide you through meaningful conversations with your spouse.
Counseling Centers around the world for global workers:
- Olive Tree Counseling Center - Antalya, Turkey
- Cornerstone Counseling Foundation - Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Tumaini Counseling Center - Nairobi, Kenya
Places to get away as a couple:
- Life Impact Oasis - Retreat homes around the world.